Oct 21, 2019
Do you use a Tight End in your Spread Air Raid Offense?
Do you want to get him involved in the running game but DON'T
want him to block a massive defensive end?
Do you want to FORCE the defenses hand by making them declare
Then you need to listen to today's episode of Talking
Football with Coach McKie.
You'll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to use a hand down tight end.
- How this play doesn't change anything for your
- Why Odd Man fronts HATE this play
- What the quarterback's thought process during this play.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on
iTunes and Sticher. Your
ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on
iTunes and Sticher.